Senior Account Manager
Location Freemans BayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dan Hearty
Date posted 10 November 20192019-11-10 2019-12-10 sales Freemans Bay Auckland NZ NZD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are a market leader in using creative insights using data science to create powerful customer conversations and tailored marketing solutions. We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with a strong understanding in digital and data driven marketing.
Our client is an award winning digital marketing agency that provides data driven marketing solutions to major New Zealand brands.
About the Role:
This is primarily a relationship management role that requires understanding of the project management process in a technical environment.
This role will lead all relationship management around digital campaign & programme activities for one of our client’s major key accounts. Actioning insights into customer behaviour and shaping them into communications for customers and executing these across all digital touchpoints are all integral elements of this role.
- Understanding clients’ business goals and translating these to marketing/digital goals
- Management of stakeholders – internal relationships, clients, suppliers, partner agencies
- Effective internal relationships with other departments to achieve delivery of digital solutions for clients
- Provide effective and accurate support in planning, project administration and briefing of clients digital projects across websites, UX, online functionality, online campaigns, dynamic emails, social media and reporting.
- Lead the management of multiple jobs and issues to meet client expectations
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing/advertising or client service role.
- Previous experience in digital marketing and data driven marketing essential
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate others
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Evidence of using analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong attention to detail
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dan Hearty on 09 374 7358.