Nutrient Salesperson - Buller Tasman
Salary Car + great commission
Consultant Joana Santillana
Date posted 29 June 2022auckland sales/account-management 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 sales Westport West Coast NZ Ballance Agri Nutrients https://ballance.co.nz/
Ballance Agri-nutrients are looking for a confident Nutrient Salesperson to join their successful team in the Top of South Island. This role would be based in the Buller/Tasman region. If you have a passion for agriculture, horticulture and helping people, we want to hear from you. In this role, your true passion for making the NZ farming industry more productive and sustainable can be realised.
About the company:
Join Ballance Agri-nutrients, a progressive, forward-thinking company, that uses award-winning, web-based farm systems software to help make the best decisions for their customers' business. As a New Zealand farmer-owned co-operative they love the land as much as you, so are committed to farming more productively, profitably and sustainably.
From their core business of fertiliser manufacturing, supply, sales and advice, they have grown to offer farmers a full range of science-backed nutrient products and farm consulting services. This enables them to help farmers achieve soil and animal nutrition and productivity with a minimal environmental footprint.
About the role:
As a Nutrient Salesperson for the agri-nutrients side of Ballance, you will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be based in the Buller/Tasman region. The role will involve regular travel and you will be a valued and trusted advisor to Kiwi farmers to grow sales for Ballance.
- Achieve profitable and sustainable sales by retaining and growing core market share.
- Drive service through focused and structured customer contact predominantly through face to face, phone and digital self-service technology interaction.
- Influence farm management plans to deliver accurate forecasts and achieve an even spread of demand across a calendar year.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of all product solutions and customise recommendations to meet customers commercial objectives.
- Identify opportunities for cross sell referrals.
- Related tertiary qualification essential
- Experience in sales management in agri related industry is desirable
- Advanced or Intermediate Sustainable Nutrient Management Certificate highly regarded, but not essential
- Proven ability and understanding of the farming community
- Strong commercial nous and internal stakeholder engagement skills
- Credibility and exposure to the ever-changing agricultural landscape in NZ
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to add purpose and value to New Zealand farmers and our country's role in sustainable food production.
- Flexibility and autonomy – a remote role where you can make it your own.
- Competitive remuneration and tools of the trade on offer.
- Exposure to the countless opportunities the agriculture sector has to offer.
Work with your head and your heart to drive the NZ farming industry forward. This will suit an experienced sales representative in a similar industry who is passionate about helping our farmers Being a passionate nutrient specialist in this space, you will represent Ballance and its position in the future of farming.
Salary: Car + great commissionLocation: WestportDate posted: 13 July 2022Ballance Agri-nutrients are looking for a confident Nutrient Salesperson to join their successful team in the Top of South Island. This role would be based in the Buller/Tasman region. If you have a passion for agriculture, horticulture and helping people, we want to hear from you. In this role, your true passion for making the NZ farming industry more productive and sustainable can be realised.
Salary: Base Salary, Great Commission, BonusLocation: AucklandDate posted: 9 August 2022An exciting opportunity to earn $160K + OTE
Salary: Base, Car, Uncapped CommissionLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting step into the field sales world.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: AucklandDate posted: 12 July 2022Yearly Bonus, Company Vehicle, Career Growth
Salary: Competitve salary + incentivesLocation: AucklandDate posted: 21 July 2022Beiersdorf is on the lookout for a National Account Executive to join the New Zealand Sales team. This role would suit an up and comer with a passion for saes and a desire for growth.