Consultant Jing Li
Date posted 1 February 2017
Planpro are a group of thinkers who enjoy working together in a fast-moving technology environment. They empower their people and reward performance, and are passionate about a strong working environment and working closely with their clients. If you are an independent self-starter, have an aptitude to understand new technologies, prefer to work based on outcomes and not closely supervised, you should consider this role.
The future of work starts now. There is so much smart technology available in the HR space, but the uptake is relatively slow. Planpro is here to change that and they are creating a new role for a savvy sales consultant to help them equip organisations to embrace change and maximise the efforts of their people.
By introducing the right technology, methodology, structure and support, leaders can be placed in a position to engage their people in the most optimal way. PlanPro delivers the ability to get the right information in the right context at the right time to the right decision makers through HR Analytics.
Planpro has an exciting opportunity for a new sales consultant to join their growing business. You will be responsible for identifying and prospecting for possible opportunities, primarily in the SME channel, providing demonstrations, working with the presales team and contributing to RFP’s. This is a diverse role that will allow you to work autonomously and is a genuine chance for you to really make a difference in a start up that is going from strength to strength.
- Identifying new opportunities, pitching, presenting and working in partnership with new clients
- Working across all levels of seniority to achieve stronger and more effective relationships
- Working closely with the MD and wider team to achieve company goals
- Networking and ensuring you are representing the company and your own personal brand to the highest standard
- 3-5 years B2B solution selling experience in a revenue generating role
- Proven experience influencing people of all levels
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Strong commercial understanding of business opportunities
- Exceptional communicational skills
- Get up and go and the desire to be the best
- Takes initiative and have pride in their work
This is a great opportunity for someone to really make a different and be part of a company that is innovative, dynamic and supportive. You will be remunerated with a competitive salary, warm environment and personal development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jing Li on 04 471 9720.