Business Devleopment Consultant
Consultant Kiri Johnston
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-17 sales Auckland NZ NZD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Kinetics Group www.kinetics.co.nz
Kinetics group are looking for a driven Business development consultant, to join their fast growing team in their Newmarket based offices.
Due to recent growth within the company, Kinetics group are looking for someone for a business development position, focusing towards a large corporate audience and eventually grow on an international stage. You will be confident working in a fast paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment with clear performance metrics. High levels of computer proficiency particularly with MS Office and CRM software solutions are essential, advantageous is prior experience and/or understanding of IT. You might be a recent University Graduate with 1-2 years experience in a junior sales or coordinator role, or have several years experience in a call centre/sales role look for a change. If you want to grow your skills, working on a number of systems in a dynamic environment that demands excellence then this is the opportunity for you.
About the role
Kinetics is going through an exciting growth phase and looking for a new business development person to join their high performing sales team in Newmarket. Reporting into the Sales Team Leader at head office, you will be professional and hungry to grow their sales revenue and customer reach to ultimately help cement Kinetic Group’s position as the go-to IT trainer in the NZ market.
• Initiating relationships with SME and large New Zealand businesses
• Sales calls to existing and prospect clients to offer a ‘new to market’ service
• Creating revenue growth in a new business segment
• Engaging in training to keep up with new and developing systems
• Internal stakeholder dealings with marketing and IT departments to roll out training programmes
• 1-2 years’ experience in a junior sales coordinator, phone based-sales or relevant position
• Tertiary qualification in related field highly regarded
• Proven experience in a phone-based position, either in customer facing or outbound sales
• Confidence, drive, resilience
• Must be proficient on the computer and have a current NZ driver's license
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a growing business with huge scope for growth for the right person. If you’re looking for your next career step in sales and are passionate about new technologies, apply today.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kiri Johnston on 09 374 7300.