Business Development Manager
Location East TamakiFULL_TIME
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 24 March 20192019-03-24 2019-05-23 sales East Tamaki NZ NZD 80000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Our client is a dynamic global manufacturing organisation that supplies a vast range of high-performance fluid sealing products to a diverse range of sectors including food and beverage, engineering, manufacturing, dairy, construction, defence, marine, oil and gas and many more. They are a forward thinking and progressive company reputable for their premium quality products.
Reporting into the National Sales Manager this role is responsible for managing and identifying new business opportunities by hunting new business, establishing sales prospects and evaluating their position in the industry within the Auckland and Northland region.
• Strategically source, develop and tactically execute a continuous pipeline of new business opportunities,
• Prepare and manage a sales budget, forecast, track and report on KPI targets (e.g. customer visit reports, prospect mapping, strategic plans, gross margin, sales growth, new customers), pipeline and attainment of revenue objectives
• Engage with key stakeholder to win opportunities that will contribute to the long-term growth and profitability of the Company
• 5 + years in solutions sales with proven track record of winning new business ideally within the NZ market
• Targeting and actively selling in multi-product, complex solutions environments
• Experience in addressing technical issues whilst working in a sales environment
• Preferably a sales background from within the valve applications, hydraulic seals or pneumatics industries.
• Previous experience of working in an engineering and or manufacturing environment
• Contractual exposure within a sales role with an understanding of terms and conditions
• Strong evidence of network development and management at all levels.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established global company that provide excellent support and training. They are offering an attractive base salary, Fully maintained Company Vehicle (Mazda CX-5 GSX 2.5 AWD) and bonus structure.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tory Hibbard on 09 374 7337.