Business Development Manager
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 hospitality-and-catering Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be charged with growing company revenue and accounts and targeting a wide variety of clientele. You will win clients over wby conducting professional demonstrations or tastings at the chic Mt Eden office and selling them on the extensive portfolio of event capabilities this company possesses. Pairing with an Event Manager, together you will make events come to life from inception to execution, you being the face of the business until client sign off.
- Responsible for hunting and winning new business opportunities and accounts
- Maintaining and growing business with existing clients
- Manage client relationships to ensure the sales pipeline stays strong
- Proven track record in Sales and Business Development
- Ability to proactively source and prospect potential clients
- Experience managing client relationships at multiple levels
- Confident, hungry and experienced in solution-focussed selling
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.