Partnership Development Manager
Location East TamakiFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 sales East Tamaki Auckland NZ NZD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This business is all about innovation and is constantly evolving their tech to fit into products across multiple different industry sectors. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who's technologically savvy and highly solutions driven to tap into overseas markets and bring on new partners. Ideally you will have contacts or a foot in the door in other markets to be able to offer a competitive business solution for entrepreneurial business or market leading products.
This is not a transactional business development role. We're talking highly strategic, researched, solutions based conversations around how our potential partners operate and how we might be able to use our technology to improve their business.
- bring on board new partners in overseas markets by tapping into trending industries, or areas where our technology will add efficiency or reduce price for a business.
- work closely with the Product Development team around tech requirements for potential partners and go-to-market strategies.
- provide a comprehensive and consultative approach to potential business partners in overseas markets
- pitch / present, at times via video conference, with sound knowledge of our technology
- established and proven career in solution selling, preferably in technology
- ideally presence or contacts in overseas markets (particularly US and/or UK)
- ability to learn our technology and the services that we will offer
- highly confident in a conference call pitch / presentation scenario
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.