Head of Sales
Salary Car & Commission
Consultant Dan Hearty
Date posted 20 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-19 sales Auckland Auckland Level 1 Quad 7 building, 6 Leonard Isitt Dr, Auckland 2022 NZ 2022 NZD 95000 110000 110000 YEAR Stellar Library https://www.stellarlibrary.com/ https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Stellarworks_logo_vertical.jpg
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Sales position, will be a hunter with sales management experience. You will be responsible for building on the existing foundations of the sales team and driving revenue during an exciting period of growth.
About the Company:
Join a fast-growing and progressive company with the world's most robust, efficient & intuitive business platform – Stellar Library. First set up in 2017, they’ve expanded by uncovering an increasing need for swift business tools. They provide businesses with a simple and secure cloud-based platform for secure file sharing and paperless meetings for laptops and mobile devices in the B2B sector. A rare opportunity has come up to lead the sales function in their Airport Oaks head office, as they take things to the next level.
- Drive the direction and growth of the sales team
- Manage a team of sales professionals - training / mentoring, setting KPI’s, tracking development / performance and recruitment
- Manage the B2B client portfolio and drive the Stellar Library ‘customer management’ strategy
- Develop a portfolio of larger partners and re-sellers
- Identify new opportunities for the business to grow
- 5+ years sales management / senior account management experience
- Strong B2B business development experience in technology or other related sectors
- Experience in leading and managing a successful sales team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and strong desire to lead and inspire
If you’re looking for the next challenge to utilise all your sales management skills to build robust processes and systems and grow a team around you, this could be the perfect role to kick off the new year.
All external applicants to Stellar Library will be redirected to Robert Walters for assessment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dan Hearty on 09 374 7358.