Business Development Manager
Location East TamakiFULL_TIME
Consultant Dan Hearty
Date posted 5 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 sales East Tamaki Auckland NZ NZD 110000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for a hungry, charismatic individual with experience in strategic solutions selling in a technical environment.
This business is all about innovation and is constantly evolving their tech to fit into products across multiple different industry sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who's technologically savvy and highly solutions driven to tap into overseas markets and bring on new partners.
Our client is an expert in motor and control development, with more than 30 years of experience in magnetic design, control development and system integration.
About the role:
Reporting to the Global Sales & Marketing Director, this is a highly strategic, researched, solutions-based conversations around how our potential partners operate and how we might be able to use our technology to improve their business.
Ideally, you will have contacts or a foot in the door in other markets to be able to offer a competitive business solution for entrepreneurial business or market-leading products.
- Bring on board new partners in overseas markets by tapping into trending industries, or areas where our technology will add efficiency or reduce price for a business.
- Work closely with the Product Development team around tech requirements for potential partners and go-to-market strategies.
- Provide a comprehensive and consultative approach to potential business partners in overseas markets
- Bring commercial insights to life, tailoring and delivering to potential customers using different tools including personalized videos and conference calls.
- Established and proven career in solution selling, preferably in technology
- Eight years or more experience in Sales or Marketing function, preferable in B2B and customer facing roles.
- Ideally presence or contacts in overseas markets (particularly US and/or UK)
- Ability to learn our technology and the services that we will offer
- Highly confident in a conference call pitch / presentation scenario
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dan Hearty on 09 374 7358.