Business Development Manager
Consultant Dan Hearty
Date posted 27 November 20192019-12-04 2020-01-26 automotive Penrose Auckland NZ NZD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This business is a leading provider of transport solutions and is just completing its first year in the New Zealand market. We are looking for a motivated and driven sales individual who has experience in working within asset finance and credit applications.
Our client is a global manufacturer of heavy trucks and busses and provides suitable finance and leasing options for potential and existing clients.
About the role
We are looking for experienced Business Development Managers to help establish our clients' new finance and leasing division and provide a new product offering that’s new to the New Zealand market. You will be an essential part of their new team and help grow the brand by providing bespoke finance solutions for their clients.
- Support our client’s Account Managers in their activities of introduction and selling finance products to prospective and existing clients
- Actively prospect for and increase the number of quality new business needs
- Develop strong, connected customer relationships - your approach will be all about helping them achieve their goals
- Engage proactively with dealers and customers, sharing your exciting new solutions and possibilities
- Build a growing portfolio in the NZ market, promoting and protecting the brand
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to build the right end to end solutions for our customers and deliver outstanding service
- Highly motivated and autonomous with an entrepreneurial flair
- Experience working within asset finance and/or credit applications essential
- An ability to assess and analyse information regarding customer's needs and present bespoke finance solutions to customers
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Highly Disciplined and driven with strong attention to detail
- Technically versatile and able to operate on other large and smaller-scale solutions
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dan Hearty on 09 374 7358.