Business Development Manager
Salary Company car + incentives
Consultant Joana Santillana
Date posted 13 June 2022auckland sales/business-development 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 sales Auckland Auckland NZ Entertainment Publications https://www.entertainment.com.au/
About the company The Entertainment Group is an iconic brand that produces Australia and New Zealand’s premier entertainment, Lifestyle and Rewards platform. For 26 years, Entertainment has created a local community with its Membership program by bringing together members, fundraisers, and merchants in a way that no one else can.
This role is an ideal move for a Business Development Executive looking for the next big challenge in their career. The team at Entertainment are seeking an enthusiastic, sales driven professional who aligns with their company values and is looking to build the next phase in their career with a popular Australian brand. Reporting to the General Manager Partnerships you will:
- Generate new business and manage key merchant accounts across your territory.
- Present and sell in new and other existing products appropriate to merchant’s business.
- Quickly identify opportunities for Sales growth and assist in executing strategies.
- Arrange your workload to meet conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar professional services role
- Experience of working with SME’s especially in the Hospitality and Leisure Channels
- Effective negotiation and decision-making abilities with a strong commercial acumen
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and in a team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and time time-management skills
- Down-to-earth personality who enjoys a laugh at work
What’s in it for you
- Competitive package including car allowance, incentives and tools of the trade
- Flexible work from home opportunity with the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across the country
- The chance to work with a strong and popular Australian company, where you can truly make your mark
- Join a friendly and supportive team with a great culture and drive for success
This exciting role is the ideal opportunity for you to contribute your skills, knowledge, and personal touch to help shape the success of a growing team. This is a great time of year to think about a change, if this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss this amazing opportunity!
Salary: Car + great commissionLocation: WestportDate posted: 29 June 2022Ballance Agri-nutrients are looking for a confident Nutrient Salesperson to join their successful team in the Top of South Island. This role would be based in the Buller/Tasman region. If you have a passion for agriculture, horticulture and helping people, we want to hear from you. In this role, your true passion for making the NZ farming industry more productive and sustainable can be realised.