Sales Training Specialist
Salary $75000 - $80000 per annum + base + bonus
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 28 November 2016
This expanding telecommunications company is looking for a dynamic Enterprise Training Specialist to implement some structure into their education programmes. You will be tasked with creating content for training purposes as well as establishing an ongoing training and education programme. Reporting into the Director of Sales & Services, core responsibilities involve; induction, ongoing training and managing provider relationships. You will need to be self-motivated with clear focus on business profit.
About the role:
We are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate success and experience in managing accounts and customers. People are the business, so the ability to relate to diverse people at a variety of levels is important. If you’re keen to take a step into a busy role in a reputable company with a great culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark!
- Develop and present an induction program and manual for all newly appointed or recruited enterprise sales staff
- Liaise with team leaders to identify and retrain/coach team members who require refresher training in order to lift their performance.
- Obtain / develop and deliver / coordinate the delivery of training content.
- Provide an overview of internal and external systems.
- Proven experience in a similar sales training role
- A background/experience with a telecommunications or technology company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with CRM’s, Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.