Luxury Sales Consultant
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Jing Li
Date posted 15 February 2017
Bring your charm and intelligence to a sales role that will see your earning potential soar
An opportunity for a target driven and self motivated person has become available for a global luxury brand in their field and I am on the search for someone exceptional. If you back yourself as a true sales professional and have had experience working in a target driven environment then this opportunity will see your earning potential soar.
Reporting directly into the Wellington Sales Manager you will be responsible for building strong and effective relationships, prospecting and qualifying potential opportunities and ensuring that you are running your area of expertise like it is your own business. You will be given training that is second to none with the ongoing support of the wider team and in return you will be given the platform to exceed.
- The ability to present, negotiate and influence in a confident manner
- Prospecting and qualifying new opportunities as well as account managing existing accounts
- Forecasting and managing your sales pipeline and ensuring targets are met
- Following up on new leads and ensuring you are acting on all opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven sales experience in a sales, retail or hospitality will be highly regarded
- The ability to present, influence and consult in a confident manner
- An analytical eye and who is ambitious to achieve and exceed sales targets
- High personal presentation and the drive to succeed
- Proactive and tenacious
This role If you believe you are suitable for the role and think that you are up for this challenge then I want to hear from you today.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jing Li on 04 471 9720.