National Service Manager
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 19 April 2017
The National Service Manager will look to deliver a strong consistent Service model and grow Sharp's service offerings and revenue nationally. They will play a prominent role in the strategic direction of the Business Solutions division of Sharp. The focus will be on IT, Solutions, MFD Hardware, Visual Solutions and ICT. This is not your tradional Service Manager role and will suit someone with a sales mindset and strategic mind.
Sharp is a multinational company with state of the art, award winning technologies and a working environment that breeds success.
Sharp New Zealand is a steadily growing business with increasing market share and additional products and services being supported continually.
Sharp operates in a competitive and fast paced industry with plenty of personal growth and opportunity for the right candidate.
About the role:
In the newly created National Service Manager role you will be managing a process of industry leading customer service. You will work with the Regional Managers to ensure nationally Sharp delivers excellent customer service and that National Service reaches revenue and profit targets. This is not a traditional service role - a sales and analytical approach is needed to maximise revenue. You will work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and handle conflict resolution for internal and external customers by managing and solving escalations and expectation gaps. Take control by driving and implementing efficiencies in all service and technical related work flows and processes.
- Ensure service delivers excellent customer service meeting company and customer expectations
- Ensure service resources are efficiently allocated nationally
- Drive and implement efficiencies in all service and technical related work flows and processes
- Work with the GM of Business Solutions and Regional Managers to enhance and grow service offerings and revenue
- Deliver comprehensive and accurate reports around service response times, technician stats, customer profitability, and MIF volumes/revenues
- Drive improvements to all support structures
- Ensure areas of growth in the Service division of ICT, Solutions, and Visual Solutions
- Ensure technical staff receive the proper training and continue to develop
- Manage and review technical training programmes
- Sales and analytical mindset. Proven sales success.
- Strong leadership skills managing a team
- Proven analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Experience in revenue and profit management
- Experience in Service Management and Service Delivery and/or IT Services, IT Systems, ICT and Solutions
- High technical competency and understanding of MFDs, IT and
- software technologies
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SQL Reporting,
- Database and ERP service systems
- Someone who is organised, goal-driven and motivated
This is a great opportunity to advance your career - take the next step with Sharp.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.