Business Development Manager
Salary car + tools + commission
Consultant Julian Oakes
Date posted 18 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Business Development Manager will be reporting to the Auckland Parcel Manager, and will be tasked with securing new business, meeting clients daily out on the road and providing quotes and documentation for new customers.
This business is a leader in freight forwarding, point to point delivery and logistics solutions in NZ. The organisation is seeing significant growth and provides a family like culture.
About the role:
The position is a Business Development Manager role in the parcel sector looking to develop its South and East Auckland territory.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect
• Acts with customers and the organisation in mind
• Seeks to acquire new business from existing customers and/or associated companies
• Prior freight or Logistics experience is advantageous
• Able to analyse and interprets data, proficient in excel
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Julian Oakes on 09 374 7327.