Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary Attractive salary + uncapped bonuses
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 4 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to build a successful career with a leading global recruitment business. You will have autonomy to build relationships with and grow a portfolio of clients and candidates and will work within a high achieving, well established team of experts.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under the Robert Walters brand.
You will be surrounded and mentored by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
Key Requirements of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
• Some commerical experience, ideally in a client facing role such as sales or customer service or from a contact centre environment
• Degree qualified
• Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
• A true team-based environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
• Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business and provide structured training
• A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialism both in New Zealand as well as internationally
• A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
• Stunning offices and a culture of like minded, sociable and supportive teammates
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.