Finance Recruitment Consultant
Salary Competitive base salary + uncapped bonuses
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 29 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Robert Walters is hiring for an additional Consultant to join the well established and successful Finance team in Auckland.
As a Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split. This is an excellent opportunity for those with either a sales or finance and accounting background to develop their career within a global business in a varied, client facing and rewarding role where you will become a subject matter expert.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Driving campaigns to secure top talent for clients
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Degree qualified
- Prior B2B sales experience or a background within finance would be advantageous
- Desire to work in a target driven, consultative sales environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in New Zealand as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.