Marketing & Business Development Executive
Salary Attractive package
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is the great opportunity for a junior marketer with experience working in a corporate business environment to take the next step in your marketing career. Working closely with the Marketing and Business Development Manager, you will be incvolved in a broad range of marketing initiatives.
- Assist teams with tender and pitch processes
- Support the marketing team with strategic projects
- Undertake client and business research to help develop key client relationships
- Manage directories and league table
- 2+ years marketing or business development experience within corporate environment
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Confidence communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office - InDesign skills are an advantage.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.