Salary Competitive salary + bonus & mileage
Location East Tamaki
Consultant Julian Oakes
Date posted 18 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As an Account Manager you are to retain, develop and grow the customer business, ensuring profitable growth, excellence in operations, customer satisfaction, and attracting new business streams from customers. Support your customers across the country to give them a superior account management experience ensuring customer satisfaction that drives growth and capitalise on new business opportunities. Experience in logistics, warehousing or 3pl is key.
Overview of the company:
This business is a global leader in logistics, warehousing and 3pl and has a reputation for having great career progression and a healthy culture.
About the role:
This Account Manager role who’s focus is on understanding existing and prospective clients needs as well as having great internal communications with the operations and warehousing team.
- Develop proactive business retention and growth plans that protect/enhance margins and are aligned with key internal stakeholder strategies
- Conduct business knowledge research meetings as well as customer satisfaction and value assessment meetings with the customer
- Organise and hold quarterly business planning meetings with customers
- Must have experience having dealt or managed logistics or warehousing - Ideally within FMCG
- Have a strong analytical background
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Julian Oakes on 09 374 7327.