Salary Competitive package
Consultant Leeanne Matthews
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Inspire a team of senior sales professionals and connect them to a journey of long-term high performance and sustainable success.
Work for a market leading and award winning New Zealand organisation. Located at our Wellington offices the Sales Manager will be the strategic leader in driving sales and relationship functions with our corporate and government clients. You will play an integral part in providing strategic direction and advice in driving commercial decisions and your focus will be to develop a high performing Account Management Sales team with strong sales disciplines.
Leverage your proven relationship management, change management, sales leadership, business knowledge and contacts to promote high performance delivery.
- Contribute to the development of annual business plans for the wider Sales team that support the achievement of business and financial objectives and ensure the ongoing commercial success of the organisation.
- Manage the Account Management team ensuring all aspects of customer accounts are managed successfully to provide for optimised sales, increased market share, high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Contribution and execution ownership of AOG strategy and associated TMS contract to ensure long-term retention and growth across the Government sector
- Develop a business plan for each Account Manager and customer portfolio outlining proactive initiatives to optimise sales and ensure high levels customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external groups to ensure retention of accounts, optimisation of sales,high customer satisfaction and delivery of business objectives.
- Monitor and report on performance of Account Management team and customer portfolio to recommend and/or implement improvements that enhance quality,effectiveness of performance and maximise revenue.
- Develop and manage the Sales budget for own region to ensure sales and revenue targets are achieved, costs are effectively managed and expenditure is within authorised levels.
- Recruit, develop and lead the Account Management team to ensure the development and maintenance of a High Performance environment.
- Actively ensure the safety and security of all people, assets, systems and procedures engaged in or associated with own area of responsibility or otherwise under own control or influence.
- Background in the tourism or travel industries
- Experience in or working with the Public sector
- Proven leadership or management skills
- Budget management
- Resilience, flexibility and strong business acumen
This is an excellent opportunity to drive success across an award winning organisation in an autonomous role.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Leeanne Matthews on 04 471 9724.