Salary Truck + Fuel Card + Bonus
Location East Tamaki
Consultant Julian Oakes
Date posted 17 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A great opportunity for someone who already has sales experience being on the road and managing a call cycle. This call cycle has been kept warm and well maintained. Be apart of a great sales team that supports this well established global brand. A 3 week sales training course is provided across Auckland, Australia and your designated territory. You will also get set up with a new Ford Ranger, phone, iPad and laptop for you to be able to work remotely.
Bahco offers exceptional products to professionals in the industrial, building & construction, automotive, horticulture & viticulture sectors as well as the private user. Bahco has a long history and is considered a go to for many working professionals and consumers around the globe.
If you previously have been and Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Manager or Sales Representative in the industrial, building & construction, automotive, horticulture & viticulture sectors this would be greatly advantageous.
- Servicing existing accounts, by generating orders to support and exceed `plan`, and establish new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule calling on existing or potential distribution and other trade outlets.
- Plan and preparation of sales territory by using call planning, to ensure the territory is visited in a timely, and cost effective manner.
- Prepare and present product presentations at all levels, including product training.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Proven direct sales experience, preferably on the road with a call cycle
- A passion or good understanding of tools
- Presentation skills
- Familiar with a CRM system
Valid driver’s license.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Julian Oakes on 09 374 7327.