Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 16 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great opportunity to join a growing business and further develop your financial services and/or trust management skills. Be the one who listens, identifies, and connects the client with the correct product. You will be well supported and work closely with head office.
Overview of the company:
The client is a national business with 7 branches in New Zealand and growing. They offer industry leading trust services and have a strong and developing client base. With a beautiful Auckland office and empowering leadership you with have the infrastructure and resources in place to succeed.
About the role:
As the Trust Manager, the objective is simple, provide outstanding trust advice in order to retain and develop a client base of loyal customers. You will do this by being attentive to your customers’ needs and understanding what products and services will address their needs. You will be backed by legal executives and a Managing Director, you are not expected to run a full service but identify and connect clients with the right product/person to fulfil their needs.
- Maintaining existing relationships
- Develop new relationships with potential clients
- Networking with professionals, financial advisors, and those in the trust industry
- Strategy development and implementation
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in in financial services or a trust environment
- Ability to quickly identify and understand a client’s trust needs
- Smart and ambitious
- Outstanding communications skills
- Leadership skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.