Senior Account Manager
Salary car + bonus
Location Mount Wellington
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 23 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a senior strategic role managing head office relationships as well as a small Auckland based territory of retailers. Forecast, plan and grow revenue/margins by actively seeking to increase products and services offered. You will do this by managing customer relationships at a world class level.
This company has innovative and creative products that make New Zealanders lives at home easier. From cleaning, cooking, organising and even entertaining this company has you covered. With award winning design and innovation it is easy to stand behind their products.
This role will help take the company to another level by increasing revenue within key accounts. Work closely with your customers to identify current and future requirements and propose suitable solutions. Prepare sales proposals/tenders/bids. Understand your customers business and know the competition. Maintain and grow long-term relationships. Do these things and you will be successful.
• Sell in and sell out products
• Prepare forecasts and establish plans to hit revenue/margin targets
• Conduct regular customer reviews
• Manage all aspects of the customer relationship
• Know the competition
• Experience managing key accounts
• Ability to develop new sales channels
• Field sales experience in similar or related industry
• Proactive ability to take the lead
• Act as mentor to field sales team
• Ability to manage customer and staff relationships
• Actively engage in field sales, min 1 day a week
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.