Business Development Manager
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 1 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This global business is looking for a hunter to drive sales in Auckland. Take control of your own desk and take your career to new heights. Leveraging partnerships with Google and Facebook along with a premium platform unique to the business you can impact local businesses no matter the size.
Overview of the company:
This digital marketing company has experience managing 34,000+ campaigns and delivering more than 110+ million leads for over 23,000 local businesses, they know what it takes to help businesses reach local customers online. They are one of the largest Online Marketing Services company in the US, and have recently achieved the same market leadership in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role:
Reporting into the Sales Manager you will have all of Auckland at your disposal to reach local businesses and offer them a one of a kind digital marketing solution. After you bring on board a client you will handover to a Digital Marketing Expert to plan and execute a campaign.
- Acquire – deliver required quality and quantity of sales activity to meet and exceed targets for new client acquisition in line with expectations and standards.
- Onboard – maximise new client engagement and experience by high quality expectation setting, collaboration with key campaign and client management personnel, and information capture/transfer.
- Develop – work with Marketing Analyst team to identify, convert and close cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for existing clients, in line with expectations and standards.
- Retain – work with Marketing Analyst and Leadership teams to manage escalations and field engagement to maximise client retention.
- Management – manage personal and professional effectiveness, working with your leader, team and any other stakeholders to perform in your role effectively, and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Grow – continue to evolve your knowledge and skills to develop and share individual expertise and effectiveness.
- Individual Leadership – demonstrates awareness, motivation, productivity
- Interpersonal Leadership – develops constructive relationships
- Sales Planning – develops clear goals and robust activity plans
- Consulting Expertise – demonstrates solution selling capability
- Customer Leadership – develops strong connection with customers
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.