Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Account Manager will target HR Directors and C Level Execs to identify opportunities to enhance their people strategies. Help them to utilise the assessment tools offered by the client. With 50+ accounts already established you will manage these accounts while developing new business. Manage the growth of new and existing account and increase brand awareness in the market.
Overview of the company
The client has been around for 40 years and helps companies transform productivity through deeper people insights. Their unrivalled assessment, benchmark data and analytics empower leaders to make better people decisions within their business.
About the role:
The Account Manager will be reporting into the ANZ Sales Director and will manage an existing client base as well as being responsible for some new business development. Consult with your clients to help them understand how the many assessment tools offered can transform their business and assist in making people decisions easier.
• Build relationships with existing clients
• Translate the assessment solutions and offerings so the client knows how to best utilise them
• Strategic account planning
• Maintain and grow current accounts though excellent support and education
• 3+ years of sales experience ideally in human capital, consulting, talent management or technology
• Positive team mindset
• Ability to work autonomously
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.