Salary base + car
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Account Manager will achieve the clients financial, human resources, business development, sales, marketing and service delivery objectives by managing all key account responsibilities within the allocated region and where appropriate nationally. This covers identifying and developing business opportunities, understanding the clients’ employee needs and change management projects.
Our client has been providing behavioural health services to New Zealand businesses and their subsidiaries throughout the world. Their large client base of corporate and SME organisations represents their commitment to international best practice in people support strategies and enhances the wellbeing and performance of their clients and their employees.
• Managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising opportunities within them
• Key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
• Writing business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
• Play an integral role in new business development and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
• 5+ years account management and relationship building experience in a services company
• Experience of managing major accounts at a corporate office level
• Highly self-motivated, high integrity, empathetic and approachable
• Clean and current full driver’s license
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.