Business Manager - FSNI
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Reporting to the National Sales Manager of Grocery, this Business Manager role is both strategic and operational, with responsibility for implementing an account plan that will exceed commercial metrics. Alongside the account function, the Business Manager will also be tasked with coaching and mentoring a Key Account Manager, Sales Executive and Invoicing Supports. You will also drive sales through ‘best in the market’ strategic and multi level relationships with head office and stores.
Based in Manukau, this business is a leading Australasian drinks company and the market leader in Energy Drinks in New Zealand and Australia.
- Strategy implementation and planning in line with wider channel plan and corporate objectives
- Relationship management with key Head Office and Store level personnel
- Gatekeeper of discretionary trade spend
- Train and develop team of four reports to foster future development and succession
- 5 years FMCG Grocery Experience and Head Office experience with either FS or PEL
- Previous Senior Account or Business Management experience
- Strategic thinker, entrepreneurial mindset and advanced negotiation skills
- Team Leadership experience
- Full NZ Drivers License
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.