Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Account Director will focus on the delivery of service, innovation, network deployment, and account road mapping. They further develop and grow relationships at a C-level.
Our client is a telecommunications provider leading the way in innovation. With a focus on R&D the client invests a lot of resources to stay ahead of their competition.
Reporting into the GM the Account Director will be the key influencer and go to for the client’s biggest partnership.
• Maintain and grow relationships with key carrier customers in NZ
• Contribute to all sales activities
• Truly understand what your customers require and keep up with trends in the NZ ICT market (mobility, fixed and enterprise, and IT)
• Ability to work across different levels of the organisation including delivery and services, pre-sales product teams, devices and enterprise etc
• Proven track record in ICT sales in NZ at a senior level
• Experience working with operators/vendors
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ambitious, energetic, independent
• Experience with cross-cultural teams
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.