Business Manager - PEL
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 30 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Reporting to the National Sales Manager of Grocery, this Business Manager role is both strategic and operational, with responsibility for implementing an account plan that will exceed commercial metrics. Alongside the account function, the Business Manager will be tasked with coaching and mentoring a Key Account Manager and Sales Executive. You will grow sales through relationships with both PEL Head Office and Zone Manager level through centrally agreed contract matrix.
This business is a leading Australasian drinks company and the market leader in Energy Drinks in New Zealand and Australia.
The role is a great opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager or National Account Manager to step up and bring plenty of entrepreneurial thinking, energy and fresh ideas to the PEL team.
• Strategic Account Management and planning to achieve and exceed objectives within the wider business plan
• Lead the Category review schedule alongside the Commercial performance team
• Support customer plans in conjunction with the KAM to enhance business performance and ensure goal alignment
• Planning of promotions and pricing for the account in order to achieve budgeted targets
• 5 years FMCG grocery experience and relationships within the PEL H/O network
• Strong negotiator with specific experience in the NZ grocery market
• Strong analytical skills with experience in Aztec ideally
• Full NZ Driver’s License
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.