Sales Education Executive
Salary Salary + car + bonus + company benefits
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Sales Education Executive will be responsible for implementing and evaluating growth strategies and will own all relating sales results. You will be accountable for developing and maintaining strong commercial relationships with retailers and instilling the excellent ‘Hi-Touch’ customer service values of Estee Lauder Companies globally. This role is highly autonomous and the selected candidate must be proficient with excel and social media.
Estee Lauder Companies (ELC) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, make up, fragrance and hair care products. The company’s products are sold in over 150 countries and territories. Key brands for this role include Clinique, Estee Lauder and Tom Ford fragrance.
Some travel may be required as you will be looking after the Auckland and Hamilton region. This is one of 2 Sales Education Executive roles, the second role looking after the Auckland and Bay of Plenty region.
- Implementation and roll out of sales strategy through the retail stores
- Building strong commercial relationships with the retail partners
- Educating and training counter managers and retail stuff in the ELC way and instilling a drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Following up with external stakeholders after training sessions and reaffirming key content and expectations
- Sales or Account Management experience with a premium / luxury brand
- Experience in coaching or educating a team at a commercial level
- A sound understanding of the Estee Lauder, Clinique and Tom Ford brands
- Experience implementing a strategy with retail partners
- Full NZ Driver’s License
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.