National Sales Manager
Salary Salary + car + bonus + equity + benefits
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Estee Lauder Companies is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, make up, fragrance and hair care products. The company’s products are sold in over 150 countries and territories. Brands that are marketed in New Zealand include Estée Lauder, Tom Ford, Clinique, MAC, Bobbi Brown, La Mer and Jo Malone.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and driving brand sales strategies across three premium brands: MAC, Bobbi Brown and Jo Malone London.
This role requires a salesperson with strong commercial nous and the ability to think at a strategic level and convert that into action. You will need to embody Estee Lauder Companies ‘Hi-Touch’ approach where people are at the heart of everything. This will naturally mean you are a strong and supportive leader who can coach and develop your team to achieve success at the individual and team levels.
- Develop and present National Sales Strategy including sales targets for each retail store group
- Build and develop relationships with national retailers at Head Office level
- Collaborate with the Brand General Manager to develop marketing and business plans for each retail store
- group and contribute to longer term strategic plans
- Constantly be aware of market trends, threats and opportunities and develop strategies to outperform competitors and identify new or redundant distribution channels
- Develop and manage brand P&L and associated budgets
- Provide direction and guidance to Sales & Education Executives to achieve productivity and sales targets
- Actively work on succession planning and drive strategies to improve staff development, engagement and retention
- Provide regular sales reporting as per Brand requirements
- Proven success in Sales Management
- Strong coaching and people development skills
- Experience working with a premium / luxury brand
- Ability to interpret sales data and develop strategies based on results
- Experience implementing a strategy with retailers
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.