Business Development Manager
Salary uncapped com
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking a dynamic business development manager who has both a strong sales and technical background. Identify opportunities, find solutions, create proposals, and ensure delivery of Managed Services, Cloud, and more.
This growing ICT company in the CBD has been operating for a little over two years and needs you to take it to the next level. The business is one of many strong businesses under the large umbrella of the parent company. With many commercial relationships to leverage it is a great opportunity to hit the ground running.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for all business development activities including lead generation, presentation, closing, and overseeing delivery. The will be a strong referral network in place but bringing on new clients from a cold start will be a large part of getting this role off the ground. To start the Business Development Manager will focus on Managed Services and Cloud technologies but can offer much more from end-to-end solution design and digital strategy.
• Develop, execute, and maintain a sales plan
• Develop a network of business owners, director and senior management customers
• Achieve sales goals through cold calling, utilising referral network through sister companies, and leveraging your own network
• Take control of entire sales and implementation processes
• 4+ years of business development experience in the ICT industry
• Strong technical knowledge or sales experience in Managed IT Services and Cloud
• Proven ability to develop their own pipeline and customer network
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.