Account Manager - Foodservice
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This Product Specialist role will be responsible for all Foodservice accounts in the assigned territory, making sure the chefs are educated and satisfied with all lines, cuts and volumes. You will also be responsible for identifying and resolving any client concerns / issues. Work directly with the chefs as they redesign menus seasonally and become their ‘go-to’ personal meat expert.
This fast-growing company is one of NZ’s largest privately-owned food distribution companies. For over 30 years they’ve been meeting the time critical and quality demands of leading Hotel and restaurant chefs, international fast food operators, catering businesses and institutions throughout the country.
- Account management of Foodservice accounts
- Presentation and sale of meat lines to potential and existing clients
- Maintain stock movement to the highest level possible, including clearance of overstock and short dated items
- Maintain pricing for the entire butchery product range to ensure target margins are met / exceeded
- Internal stakeholder liaison with butchers
- Sales or Account Management experience in the Foodservice channel
- High level of attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Ideally experience in butchery or meat related roles
- Full NZ Driver’s License
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.