Key Account Manager
Location Mount Wellington
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a meaty Key Account Manager role with full responsibility of the Foodstuffs North Island account. You will be tasked with championing strategy, with emphasis on the design and implementation of mid to long term business plans. The portfolio is broad and includes; soft drinks, water, energy drinks and juice. You will already have established relationships with Head Office players in the NZ Grocery market and successful negotiating experience ideally with FSNI.
This company makes and sells world leading beverages New Zealanders love and enjoy. Integrity of their products is vital, and they have committed significant amounts of time and money to ensuring that manufacturing sites produce the best quality beverages around.
- Prepare and implement an 18-month rolling business plan
- Conduct regular category reviews
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the customer organisation
- Foster strong cross functional business relationships
- Effectively manage trade strategy
- Grocery Key Account Management experience
- Data analysis experience
- Business Planning skills
- Key negotiation experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.