Territory Sales Manager
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is an opportunity to work with an awesome team with an amazing fast paced culture and represent some world leading liquor brands. You will be tasked with maintaining customer satisfaction, increasing sales levels and securing new customers – both in the on and off premise channels. It is your responsibility to increase market share through timely activation of promotional tools and maintaining strong and mutually beneficial business partnerships.
Think beer, and immediately this company springs to mind.
While this brewer started from humble beginnings, it now has some of the most iconic brands of beer and other ready to drink bottled beverages going around.
- Increase Market share (value and volume) sales in stores in Territory
- Channel / segment and sales cycle activity activation
- Market intelligence
- Maintaining and growing strong business relationships
- Prepare, evaluate and negotiate investment opportunities
- 1-2 years FMCG sales experience
- Tertiary qualified ideally
- Hunger to grow within the business
- Full, clean NZ Driver’s License
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.