National Key Account Manager
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Responsible for the biggest client this National Key Account Manager will establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner account. Identify sales opportunities for the entire range of company products and services within New Zealand.
Overview of the company
The client is a specialised distributor of handsets, tablets and accessory products and provider of business process outsourcing services to customers and partners within the Pacific Region. They focus on enhancing the performance and results of the key participants in the wireless device chain: manufacturers, operators and retailers.
About the role:
Reporting into the GM of New Zealand the National Key Account Manager will meet assigned targets for profitable sales and strategic objectives.
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner account
• Grow existing revenue
• Develop and implement sales strategy
• Provide sales forecasts
• Visit retail and channels each month
• Liaise with field force teams
• Proven experience in Key Account Management
• Experience delivery across multiple customer channels
• Ability to develop relationships with senior management
• Minimum 2 years in the technology sector
• Clear understanding of product life cycle
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.