Business Development Manager - Professional Services
Salary Attractive package
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking an experienced business development professional to join the national Business Development and Marketing team of this top legal firm. You will provide support on all aspects of business development and marketing helping the firm identify, acquire and secure new opportunities and maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Lead the firm’s pursuit of new business opportunities, specifically project manage the pitching process and pipeline of proposals
- Research and identify opportunities for new client relationships and cross selling opportunities
- Analyse market data and provide recommednations to increase profitability and maximise value
- Manage and update the firm’s information, databases, processes and infrastructure for marketing and business development
- Work with partners and senior lawyers to develop personal business plans and coach them on effective execution
- Minimum of four years marketing or business development experience in a professional services environment (eg: law, accountancy, engineering firms)
- Proven strength in marketing / business development capability
- Excellent writing skills and a proven ability to create a compelling and comprehensive proposals / tenders.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong proofreading skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills including senior executives.
- Creative thinking ability.
- A collaborative working style.
- A good sense of humour.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.