Finance and Insurance Consultant
Consultant Leeanne Matthews
Date posted 15 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An opportunity exists for an Insurance and Finance Consultant to join one of Wellingtons most iconic organisations. Working closely across the business and in particular with the sales team your role will be to sell finance and insurance solutions to a wide range of clients. Reporting into the Sales Manager you will be running this function like it is your own and if you are ready for the challenge then you will experience that no two days are the same which will keep you on your toes
Our ideal candidate is someone who has come from a sales background who is used to working in a high performing environment with like minded people. We are looking for someone who has the ability to be consistent and the commitment to strive for the best whilst delivering the best service possible. You will have a personality that is naturally infectious and your charming ways will see you combine your interpersonal skills with your ability to close deals seeing you reach the 6 figure mark in your first year. If you think that this is you then I would be interested in hearing from you.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing F and I solution packages and renewals
- Account management and relationship building
- Providing F and I quotes and advice
- Looking after all customers finance enquiries
- Working towards targets and KPI’s
You will have:
- Minimum of 2-4 years sales and or insurance experience
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Is conscientious and have high attention to detail
- Can work autonomously but be a team player
- Excellent planning and forward thinking skills
- Energetic and the ability to engage with all types of profiles
In return my client will give you a competitive base salary including a fully maintained vehicle, a fantastic company culture, excellent support and ongoing training and opportunities to develop within.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Leeanne Matthews on 04 471 9724.