Account Manager - Grocery
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This role will involve hands on sales and account management responsibilities including sell in, sell through, promotion and market strategies to achieve financial objectives. There will be sales data analysis and reporting as well as assistance with product forecasting and planning. This role also involves stock and inventory management to ensure continuity of supply. Develop and foster strong commercial relationships with buying and planning team as well as contribute to the in-store category merchandising agenda.
This Australasian business is an arm of the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands and is home to some of Australia’s most iconic clothing brands.
- Develop a thorough category understanding through detailed market analysis, brand & segment performance and in store performance
- Work with product and brand teams as well as Australian grocery team to ensure customer needs are met
- Identify obsolete styles in a timely manner and implement plans to clear remaining stocks
- Develop and foster strong relationships with both the Foodstuffs and PEL teams
- 2-3 years’ experience in a grocery environment preferably in sales
- Analytical experience in business operating systems and processes
- Stock and inventory management experience
- Solid trade relationships
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.