Head of Client Management
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Head of Client Management is responsible for direct development and implementation of high quality, risk aware client service culture to deliver superior post-sales support. They will also help develop a more sales focus within the service and implementation team. The Head of Client Management will help establish both short and long-term strategies.
Overview of the company
The client is a large international financial services organisation who provide services ranging from Corporate Lending to Trade, Cash Management and Treasury along with a significant Retail offering here in New Zealand and overseas.
About the role:
The Head of Client Services will manage the Client Service team which includes Client Service Managers and an On-boarding and Implementation Managers, providing direction and managing escalations on a regional level. They will ensure Client Service Managers are able to service & grow their portfolio. They will help form, articulate, and implement strategic framework at a regional, multi-regional, and global level.
• Mange the team of Client Services and onboarding professionals
• Maintain close relationship with clients through visits and/or customer calls and by identifying clients’ needs and executing cross-selling products
• Be responsible for oversight of short-term and long-term Client Service strategies
• Work alongside the Country Head to lead strategic planning activities and marketing efforts
• Re-engineering customer service workflows
• Develop staffs selling capabilities
• Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business
• Proven self-starter and able to work independently
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to lead and work as a team in a culturally diverse environment
• Strong business acumen
• Solid experience in the area of Cash Management and, or Treasury Management
• Strong relationship building, communication and networking skills
Advantageous to have:
• Strong understanding of a wide suite of products with experience in cash, liquidity and Treasury management.
• 10 years’ experience in banking with team leading responsibility
• Experience of selling transactional banking or a similar product
• Exposure to the provision of banking services to international clients
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.