Fleet Account Manager
Consultant Leeanne Matthews
Date posted 10 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A role in the making has now become available and I am seeking an experienced Account Manager to join this global brand.
About the role:
The Fleet Account Manager is primarily responsible for identifying and building relationships with SME fleet prospects. Then meeting their ongoing business needs with the sale of products and services.
You are responsible for all aspects of the fleet sales process from identifying prospective customers to maintaining ongoing customer relationships that encourage repeat business.
Situated in the heart of Wellington City and reporting directly into the CEO you will be the driving force behind establishing the Corporate Fleet pillar of the business. On a day to day basis you will be looking at uncovering new opportunities and building new relationships with prospective clients within the SME market and building a name for yourself in the market as a leader.
You will have responsibility for the fleet business unit and its contribution to the dealerships profit position and Customer Satisfaction ratings.
- Qualifying for new business opportunities within the SME sector
- Making and maintaining industry contacts that encourage repeat business
- Establishing connections and building relationships with SME business owners
- Cross selling into other areas including finance and transport needs
- Negotiating contracts
- A proven background in prospecting for new business
- Strong understanding of financials, forecasting and pipelines
- A high level of personal presentation and the ability to work with clients in a consultative manner
- The experience in working autonomously and taking initiative to think outside the square
- Experience in putting together proposals and presenting them to senior leaders
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and vehicle along with a bonus component that will see your earning potential soar.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Leeanne Matthews on 04 471 9724.