Field Sales Manager
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 10 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Focus on the field team's achievement of all sales activations, effective management of field sales team resource to assist the achievement of business profit and market share objectives. Ensure there is structured career planning and development in place for both direct and indirect reports and that this is regularly monitored and updated. Positively influence customer profitability by ensuring activation of channel, sales and customer plans.
- Effective articulation of Business and Channel strategy both internally and externally
- Provide effective leadership of the field sales team
- Assist in the development and implementation of an ongoing plan for the region
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and satisfaction throgh the delivery of agreed customer service levels through multiple touch points
Key Experience Required:
- 2 years previous line management experience in FMCG
- Proven success as a sales profeesional in FMCG
- Ability to motivate and articulate with clarity to field sales teams
- Innovative / entrepreneurial thinker who can challenge the norm in a positive way
- Tertiary qualification preferred
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.