Enterprise Sales Manager
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 11 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Enterprise Sales Manager will drive the sales strategy and success of the sales team. In this fast-paced environment, that at times can resemble a call centre, the Sales Manager must be process driven and be able to get the most out of his team. Coach and up-skill a team to acquire more enterprise level business.
Overview of the company
Our client is a premier telecommunications dealer providing sales and service to customers since 1993. They provide on-going training with new technology, products and services. Career progression is important to them, and there are opportunities to grow and develop.
About the role:
Reporting into the group CEO the Enterprise Sales Manager will take over a team capable of achieving significant success within the telecommunications industry. The Sales Manager will need to be capable of working with different personalities and knowing how to push the right buttons. The Enterprise Sales Manager will oversee a Sales Manager who is responsible for SME sales as well as an enterprise BDM team.
• Ensure consistent, high-quality customer management activities and practices for all customers in target segment
• Deliver training activities as required to support performance and growth of new and existing team members, now and in the future
• Provide high-quality leadership by ensuring the right behaviours and systems are in place to drive achievement and growth
• Proactively manage performance within the team in a consistent, constructive and engaging manner (including quantity and quality of activity, KPI’s and behaviours)
• Design and/or deliver innovative and engaging sales and training activities to support engagement, performance and achievement for new and existing team members
• 5+ years of sales leadership experience
• Experience leading in a call centre environment beneficial
• Proven ability to drive team sales success
• Passionate about developing people
• Excellent communication skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.