Business Development Manager
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 11 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Business Development Manager will call prospective clients and clients who have left the business, focusing on accounting firms, and gain their business. The role is office based in the CBD. The role reports to the Head of Client Relations.
Overview of the company
This financial services business creates a better tax environment for New Zealanders. They provide solutions for those that underpay tax payments. They also can provide a tax return for those who overpay that is above the standard rate. Their clients are mostly large corporates, SME’s, individuals and accounting and tax firms who transact on their behalf. They pride themselves on service, solutions, security and social responsibility.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Client Relations the Business Development Manager simply needs to be proactive and contact clients who have stopped using their service and prospect new business. The solutions offered can be used by everyone and simply educating clients can be enough to win their business. The role is office based but it is a lively office with a great culture and team approach.
• Achievement of KPIs including growth and client satisfaction ensuring that the client is the primary focus
• Deliver on business sales strategy by acquiring new firms and reinvigorating lapsed relationships in the accounting sector
• Follow-up on prospective clients within our customer base
• Manage your activity in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the facilitation of client service requests are completed and in a timely and efficient manner.
• Work collaboratively with the Client Services team to ensure positive client outcomes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent numeracy skills, including intermediate Excel knowledge
• Integrity and reliability
• The ability to work independently – self-starter and self-motivated
• Accurate, organised, and process oriented
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
• Strong sales, business development and/or account management experience in financial services or other related sector
• Empathetic listener / team player
• Sound knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.