Key Account Manager
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 12 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Key Account Manager will acquire a thorough understanding of key customers freight needs and requirements. They will continuously provide solutions that meet key customers’ needs and grow revenue. They will act as a link between key customers and internal teams. Reporting, forecasting, and researching industry trends is a big part of the role as well.
Overview of the company
The client offers innovative freight logistics solutions and deliver world class service and cost solutions for freight owners. They also improve the return on assets for freight carriers. They do this by delivering logistic solutions using information and knowledge, and by collaborating with freight owners and freight carriers.
Reporting into the COO and CCO the Key Account Manager will manage the biggest account in the business who is one of the largest organisations in New Zealand.
• Resolve customer issues and respond to queries and requests
• Liaise with operations and finance to ensure day to day service delivery meets expectations
• Develop solutions for customers to ensure the company’s growth is not limited to initial scope
• Convert customer issues, problems and challenges to innovative solutions that are marketable and profitable
• Prepare and use reports to support day to day decisions
• Knowledge of NZ road transport customer requirements, market trends, market structure and value proposition
• Experience in customer support and business development in similar setting
• Experience working with multi-faced customer and supplier environments
• Outstanding communications skills
• Leadership skills
• Analytical skills
• Team player
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.