Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 12 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Focusing on large corporates within the property, agricultural & rural services, forestry, transport & infrastructure, as well energy and food industries the Relationship Manager will ensure that new relationships or ongoing requirements of clients attain maximum revenue.
Overview of the company:
The client is an international financial institution that’s presence is growing here in New Zealand.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate Banking the Relationship Manager will manage and grow a portfolio of corporate and institutional clients.
• Adopt appropriate relationship management strategies to protect the bank's interest at all times and to meet the client’s expectations
• Market to large existing and potential clients the full complement of products and services
• Carry out appropriate financial model, credit analysis and prepare for credit application; Workshop with stakeholders to get credit approval
• Identify through account management potential defaulting accounts and investigate through closer management of the account the cause for concern and recommend to the department head appropriate remedial action
• University graduate or equivalent
• 3+ years’ Commercial or Corporate banking relationship manager experience at local banks preferred
• Excellent track record of delivering business targets, meeting customer needs and improving customer satisfaction
• Strategic and analytical thinking, excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding to China and Chinese-populated overseas markets
• Fluency in Mandarin, other Chinese dialect is a plus
• Proficiency in both written & verbal English
• Good knowledge of the international account opening and referral process will be desired
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.