Consultant Leeanne Matthews
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-30sales 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Bring your charm and intelligence to a sales management role that will see your earning potential soar
An opportunity for a target driven and self-motivated person has become available for a global luxury brand in their field and I am on the search for someone exceptional. If you back yourself as a true sales professional and have had experience working in a target driven environment then this opportunity will see your earning potential soar.
About the role:
Reporting directly into the General Sales Manager you will be responsible for building strong and effective relationships, prospecting and qualifying potential opportunities and ensuring that you are running your area of expertise like it is your own business. You will be given training that is second to none with the ongoing support of the wider team and in return you will be given the platform to exceed.
- The ability to present, negotiate and influence in a confident manner
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets monthly and quarterly
- Prospecting and qualifying new opportunities as well as account managing existing accounts
- Forecasting and managing your sales pipeline and ensuring targets are met
- Following up on new leads and ensuring you are acting on all opportunities
- Sales background in the automotive industry
- Proven to track record of exceeding sales targets.
- The ability to present, influence and lead in a confident and inspirational manner.
- A high level of communication skills with the ability work with various personalities
- A driven and ambitious attitude
- A high level of personal presentation and pride
If you believe you are suitable for the role and think that you are up for this challenge then I want to hear from you today.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Leeanne Matthews on 04 471 9724.