Business Development Manager
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-09-28 sales 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a role with a whole lot of potential - you will be the first person on deck in the Auckland area and focus on hunting new clients and closing deals. The Business Development Manager role will be highly autonomous and you will be charged with managing your time efficiently and effectively. There will be key responsibility around educating potential clients on the wide range of products you can offer and making sure they know the VACC point of difference.
Victorian Automotive Chamber of Commerce (VACC) has been a driving force in the automotive industry for 100 years. OurAuto is the commercial division within VACC.
We provide a range of products including digital services, online automobile technical repair information and insurance and we are now expanding our products to New Zealand.
This role is for genuine sales hunters who enjoy the thrill of the sale without the account management.
As part of a growing sales team, you will have the kudos of being the first team member to forge our presence in NZ.
You will need to be focused, determined and prefer working alone, but with the support from the team via phone. You will also have your own reliable vehicle and have a current valid NZ drivers licence.
- Confidence and ability to ask for the business and close the sale
- Consistently achieve sales results, ideally in a digital sales and auto technical environment
- Ability to develop and execute sales campaigns including development of sales forecasts and product propositions
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Sales administration skills, knowledge of CRM systems, and competency in MS Office
- Current valid driver licence required, with your own car and desire to travel within the state
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel to Melbourne
- Flexibility to perform some work outside of hours where required
- You will also have your own reliable vehicle and have a current valid NZ drivers licence.
An attractive salary package including base + kiwisaver + car allowance + commission on offer, plus fully paid mobile phone and SurfacePro computer.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.