Business Development Manager
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 8 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 building-and-construction 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This role is 90% new business development. What that means is that we are looking for a dynamic and resilient go getter who is not afraid to put the lines out for the sale. Key responsibilities of this role will be building pipeline, preparing contracts, negotiating with potential customers and building strong ongoing relationships. This is a role with a lucrative commission structure and there is plenty of opportunity to drive strong sales through a growing business.
- New business development through lead generation as well as lead chasing
- Build meaningful business relationships with prospective customers
- Educate clients around business point of difference with product / service offers
- Drive the sales performance of the division in your Auckland territory
- 2+ years proven experience in B2B sales
- Strong experience in new business development including prospecting and cold calling
- Resilient, not afraid to ask multiple times for the sale
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.