Location East TamakiFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-13 manufacturing-and-production 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Support the development of plans and activities to portray personalised benefits of incorporating business products for the customer. Assist in developing opportunities for profitable sales growth through the introduction of new products or the introduction to new markets. Maximise the profitability of current accounts by upselling / cross selling and follow up on leads to grow the local and national client base.
This company is committed to achieving sustained growth and profitability by designing innovative, cost effective and sustainable solutions to enhances plastics' visual appeal, functionality and performance beyond limits.
- Assist in expanding the current customer base in the market to grow sales volume
- Achieve targets in terms of sales value, volume, GP% and revenue
- Establish and maintain systems for monitoring progress of sales development
- Proven technical B2B sales experience
- Ideally previous experience in plasticsz, packaging or manufacturing
- Dynamic, resilient and keen to learn about the business
- Ability to travel to Melbourne 3-4 times a year for conference
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.